There are many reasons to work for us.
Which one is yours?
- You have a high degree of flexibility,
- prefer to work in small teams,
- you want to add value?
HEICO Aircraft Maintenance GmbH focuses on developing repair technologies on aircraft components in Schkeuditz. As an EASA Part-145 approved maintenance organization we are able to offer flexible and mobile repair solutions to Airlines and the MRO industry. Whether you want to use our Repair Shop or need our service directly at the aircraft – we are available to support our customers with professional solutions 24/7! To continue our dynamic growth we are looking for you ..
Sales and Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Interested? Please send us your complete application preferably via e-mail to career(at)heico.de, Reference No. SMR21, or to HEICO Aircraft Maintenance GmbH, Abraham- Lincoln-Straße 20, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany.
Any Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us! Simply call Ms. Nagy +49 611 505 90 - 18. We`re looking forward to hearing from you!
HEICO Group is a company for individual services in Germany. Founded in 1966, we employ around 1,200 people in our Real Estate, Aviation an Human Resources divisions at 25 locations in germany. www.heico.de
Sales and Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Schkeuditz
- Identify new sales potentials and develop new business opportunities, sales markets and products within the scope of the possibilities of operations
- Analyze market development and survey market potential for our business activities
- Maintain existing customer contacts, acquire new customers and projects, including cold calling and on-site acquisition activities with customers and potential customers
- Prepare quotations, price and contract negotiations
- Ensure commissioning and invoicing of services in accordance with internal compliance rules
- Close cooperation with management and regular reporting
- Successfully completed technical training or degree in engineering studies
- Sound professional experience in business development / sales, preferably in the aircraft maintenance or automotive sector
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding, strong analytical skills, efficient work organization
- Strong relationship builder with a proactive business approach, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, ERP / Navision knowledge would be an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Playing an active part in a growing company with diversified assignments in a future-oriented industry
- Working with a successful and highly motivated international team
- Attractive salary package with performance-oriented bonus