ALSA s.a., Luxembourg Aviation Safety Agency, is a company acting under the supervision of Luxembourg National Aviation Authority and fully owned by the State of Luxembourg.
Due to the continuous development of our activities, we are looking for:
ATM/ANS Oversight Inspector (M/F/X)
- Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time
- Date of entry on duty: Immediate
- Location: Luxembourg
- Application deadline: 31st May 2021
Reporting to the Head of ATM/ANS department, you will participate in the:
- Supervision of ATM/ANS Service Providers and Training Organisations according to the relevant (EU) regulations;
- Preparation, execution and reporting of safety related audits, inspections and surveys;
- Review of safety related changes;
- Representation of the National Supervisory Authority (NSA) in national and international meetings;
- Promotion of civil aviation in Luxembourg.
Education, Experience, technical skills and competences:
- Post-secondary aeronautical education of a duration of at least 3 years (engineer or air traffic controller)
- 5 years of experience in ATM systems or at least 3 years of experience in equivalent position/function at a Civil Aviation Authority.
- Good knowledge and experience in ATM/ANS full spectrum including operational and technical aspects;
- Good knowledge of relevant aviation laws and regulations including EASA and Single European Sky legislation and relevant ICAO Annexes and documents;
- Good command of both written and spoken English. Good knowledge of French and/or German language is an asset;
- MS Office and computer literate;
It is considered as an advantage/asset if the candidate has:
- Experience in an EASA Member Civil Aviation Authority;
- Experience as an auditor;
- Completed or partially completed the EUROCONTROL NSA Training Programme.
Social & personal skills:
- Good ability to synthetize and to analyze complex problems;
- Effective organization skills, ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects;
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines under demanding conditions;
- Commitment to promote a service minded and customer-oriented administration;
- High degree of integrity, impartial, tactful, and a good understanding of human nature;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and self-driven personality;
- Effective communication skills;
- Capacity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Good team spirit and ability to work as part of a team;
- Willing to travel;
- Clean criminal record (pre-employment and background assessment will be done).
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and a motivation letter to:
4 rue Lou Hemmer
or via email: