The Skylink Group (www.skylink-holding.com) is looking for a sales expert in the field of schedule & charter flights with profound knowledge and experience in processing public tenders and cooperation with governmental and non-governmental organizations, international institutions (UN, Red Cross, NATO, EU etc.) and International Help Organizations.
- Identifying possible business opportunities with contracting authorities like those mentioned above
- Presenting such tenders to management staff and discussing possible involvement and implementation
- Using existing resources, identifying suitable business partners and establishing cooperations in order to provide creative and innovative solutions
- Preparing offers for such tenders including required documents and presentation of our corporates and their services
- Keeping management updated on ongoing and completed tenders and their outcome
- Where required, overlooking implementation of services rendered
- Experience in similar activities within the aviation industry
- Skilled preparation of professional tenders fulfilling all requirements of contracting authorities
- Communication skills
- Experience in use of tendering software and platforms
- Knowhow of office software
- Thinking out of the box
- Fluent English (spoken and written), ideally also German. Any other additional languages will be beneficial
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and getting to know you personally.