CargoLogic Germany GmbH is a young independent cargo airline based at the German air freight hub at Leipzig/Halle. With three Boeing 737-400 freighters we have started flight operations in 2019 and we provide freight capacities for e-commerce, express freight and charter flights.
To enhance our CAMO Team, we are currently looking for a
Maintenance Operation Control Engineer (m/f/d)
That's in it for you:
- friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
- attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- bring in your own ideas in a young and dynamically growing organization
- Hands-on mentality
- dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
- attractive remuneration
Maintenance Operation Control Engineer (MOCE) reports to the Maintenance Planning and Control Manager. The MOCE will be a member of the CAMO team and will contribute to the safe and economical operation of CLG Boeing 737-400 Cargo fleet in accordance with the company’s CAME and consequently EASA Part M requirements.
In detail the Maintenance Operation Control Engineer (MOCE) is responsible to:
- Monitoring line maintenance operation of CLG fleet of Boeing 737-400 Cargo
- Continuous liaison with Flight crews, Line Maintenance providers and Operation control center regarding fleet status and availability
- Prepare and manage the execution of short term maintenance planning of CLG fleet
- Managing scheduled and unscheduled line maintenance and repair operations with line maintenance providers and spare part suppliers to facilitate quickest and most effective repair and return to service
- Continuous Monitoring and updating of line maintenance records keeping of line maintenance providers on TRAX
- Liaison with line maintenance providers for proper maintenance record keeping and regularly visit the line stations
- Monitoring service level of contracted partners for line maintenance and spare parts and initiate corrective action when service level is not at the required level
- Ability and right to live and work in EU / Germany / Leipzig area
- Good written and verbal German language skills
- Good English language (written and spoken) skills
- Valid Safety and security background check according to § 7 of German Aviation Security Act
- Experience in aircraft line and base maintenance practices
- Dynamic personality paired with an assertive attitude
- Very good team player with problem solving skills with a “can do” attitude even under time pressure
- Willingness to work in shift on nights and weekends
- Good IT knowledge, MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Boeing 737 type knowledge and operating experience is a must preferably with Part 66 B1 and/or B2 license
- Experience with TRAX maintenance tracking software is an advantage
- Valid Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1, EWIS and Human Factor training is an advantage.
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, references, etc. Please apply via email.
Contact: Caroline Monien-Lange, Tel. +49 342047044303.