MAINTENANCE MANAGER (M/W/D)
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS. Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team.
You like to know more: logistics.dhl/eat-leipzig.
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. It is an aircraft maintenance company as well as a cargo airline. The fleet of EAT Leipzig consists of 34 aircraft, including Airbus A300-600, A330-200 and Boeing 757.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced member of our Management Team who is responsible for the on time completion of all aircraft, support equipment and component maintenance in our facilities in Leipzig. Further the Maintenance Manager (m/w/x) ensures that the aircraft maintenance is performed in compliance with the applicable regulations and latest industry standards.
- Provide excellent line and base maintenance services to the DHL network and third party customers with regard to technical dispatch reliability, on time scheduled departures in the most cost efficient manner
- Guarantee efficient resource management which fully meets regulatory and production requirements
- Manage external suppliers to promote solid strategic business relationships
- Responsible for personnel management, motivation of maintenance employees and actively promoting continuous improvement
- Develop strategies and innovative concepts to meet latest industry standards and process improvements to drive productivity
- Monitor department-specific key figures and owning budget responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working for DHL Express - the world´s leading express services provider
- An exciting and challenging task in an international working environment with tangible corporate culture
- Modern facilities with growing structures
- A motivated Management Team
- Working at a Great Place to Work® for the most awarded TOP Employer 2020 worldwide
WHAT YOU BRING
- Adequate professional experience in the aviation industry at management level, preferably in a large aircraft maintenance organization
- Engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification acceptable to the approving competent authority
- Extensive knowledge of legislative and regulatory framework and other statutory requirements e.g. EASA Part 145/147/66/M
- Good IT skills in applications and systems relevant to airline maintenance activities e.g. TRAX
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and German
- Decisive and assertive to provide flexible, creative solutions in a complex environment
- Confident, self-motivated, responsible and able to delegate and work under intensive time pressures
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
We look forward to receiving your application via our online system. Your contact person is Ms. Kloss. If you need any other information, please contact her by calling +49 341 4499 1752.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIVES.
#dhl #express #logistics #job #schkeuditz #maintenance