CargoLogic Germany GmbH is a young independent cargo airline based at the German air freight hub at Leipzig/Halle. With three Boeing 737-400 freighters we have started flight operations in 2019 and we provide freight capacities for e-commerce, express freight and charter flights.
To enhance our team, we are currently looking for a (Senior) Sales Manager (m/f/d).
What’s in it for me?
- attractive remuneration package
- motivated international team of aviation experts
- challenging and an ever-changing work environment
- valuable experience in a young, dynamically growing company
- contribution of own ideas
- fast processes, short official channels and flat hierarchies
As a young and ambitious all-cargo airline, we are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and discussing those plans with upper management.
The Sales Manager will:
- build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process
- work with new and existing customers from Initial contact through to successful fulfillment of operational activities
- use CRM tools to track contacts, accounts and opportunities
- ongoing monitoring of the competitive dynamics of the air cargo market
- Ad-hoc support of the overall commercial process within a fast-moving airline environment
- several years of experience in B2B sales or business development in the aviation industry
- Experience in relationship management, CRM
- dynamic, proactive and result-oriented approach
- strong negotiating skills
- very good English skills essential, other languages desirable
- excellent communication skills and social competence
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
Did we describe you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with a letter of motivation, detailed CV, application photo, etc.
If you have any questions, Ms. Caroline Monien-Lange will be happy to assist you at +49 (0) 34204 7044 303