For our Volga Dnepr Group Company – RUSLAN SALIS GmbH in Leipzig, we are looking for a
Flight Operations Executive
full-time, soonest (f/m/x)
- Make orders for services and enter relevant information in OPS Database. Communicate to Operations Control Center (OCC), Fuel Procurement and Ground Handling any limitations or restrictions that may exist.
- Request and receive country permits and enter information in OPS Database. Communicate any limitations or restrictions to Fight Ops Control.
- Request airport slots, PPRs, and enter information in OPS Database. Communicate any limitations or Restrictions to Fight Ops Control.
- Conduct customs pre-flight procedures for Canada, USA, Europe.
- Supervise operational control support for all operations contracted by Sales Offices in the region (irrespective of the operation’s routing).
- Resolve any coordination issues with other Operating Bases that may arise.
- Conduct field audits of suppliers.
- Negotiate with flight servicing providers in the region, including ground handling and fuel companies.
- Suggest potential service providers in the region, including those selected as a result of negotiations with providers.
- Suggest providers and suppliers on the route of a particular flight/series of flights to ensure that quality of charter air cargo service is as specified in the contract made with customer, and that a higher level of the service efficiency is achieved.
- Elaborate corrective actions with relation to service provider management.
- Conduct factor analysis of all delays in the region, and make proposals on how on-time performance target values can be achieved for individual flights and trips.
- Keep a database of special considerations concerning particular countries and airports in the regions.
- Participate in negotiations with customers.
- Arrange discussions and meetings with the region’s aviation community.
- Participate in regional exhibitions, forums and other aviation industry activities.
- Participate in reviews of Operating Base’s activities.
- Participate in daily briefings conducted among Operating Bases to coordinate objectives and exchange operational information.
- Education: High school is desirable (technical / mathematical minded is desirable).
- At least 3 years of experience in the aviation industry (the airports, handling service, interaction with the aviation authorities) Operations Executive experience is desirable.
- Language skills: German native, fluent in spoken and written English, Russian is desirable
- Analytical mentality (ability to draw logical conclusions from the submitted data (information));
- Ability to work with large volumes of information;
- Ability to switch quickly from one task to another with the minimum losses of productivity;
- Ability to work intensively for long time under high psychological pressure
- Variability of thinking (search of alternative versions of the decision in case of problems);
- Sense of duty and discipline;
- High speed of information processing;
- Concentration and stability of attention;
The opportunity to work in an expanding company who is seeking to recruit a growing team of qualified and experienced staff and offering an attractive remuneration.
If you feel you are able to fulfill the role described above please send a motivation letter and your full CV, stating your salary expectation via e-Mail to: