Baden Aircraft Operations GmbH is an international luxury private jet service based at Baden-Baden, in the heart of the Black Forest, just across the Rhine River from Alsace and nearby Strasbourg.
Our highly-qualified team manages the operation and upkeep of private jets while offering worldwide private and commercial charter flights with our fleet of Citation X, Legacy 600 and Global XRS aircraft.
We are looking for a Nominated Person - Crew Training (w/m/d) with immediate effect.
Nominated Person - Crew Training (w/m/d)
- Ensuring safety and compliance in the Training Department.
- The initial and recurrent training of all company flight crew.
- Generate and present for approval changes to the OM regarding training and qualification matters.
- Determine the qualifications of the flight crew to be employed.
- Organize and supervise the training program (e.g. first-aid, CRM, ESE, etc.) including workshops and flight training school courses of subcontracted organizations.
- Ensure and supervise the timely scheduling of check flights and other training.
- Supervise training captains and supervision captains.
- Determine the amount of supervision flying required for the individual pilots.
- Keep the personnel files of all flight operations personnel including personal data, qualification records, license information, and medical records.
- Organize and schedule training, including simulator training.
- Ensure that simulators in use are approved by the authority and training is according to syllabus.
- Coordinate training procedures with simulator operator.
You bring with you:
Nominated Persons in accordance with ORO.AOC.135 should possess the experience and meet the following qualification provisions:
- Relevant work experience sufficient for German LBA Form 4 Post Holder approval.
- Current type rating instructor TRI/TRE on a type/class operated under the AOC.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable European aviation safety regulations, German law and any associated requirements and procedures.
- Familiarity with management systems.
- Five (5) years of relevant work.
- Good to excellent spoken and written German & English required.
- High level of commitment, flexibility, team spirit and customer orientation.
- Independent, structured and reliable work; flexibility of time and effort to support the Team.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks.
An ambitious company at the inflection point of dynamic growth, a team-oriented family atmosphere featuring flat hierarchy with direct communication, a sympathetic motivated, multicultural team supportive of your success as a key member of the team, an interesting and versatile activity in a dynamic industry in which every day presents new challenges. We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary & benefits and performance-based incentives in one of the best regions to live & work.
If this is the fascinating opportunity which you seek, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position, your availability and salary expectations.