Baden Aircraft Operations GmbH is an international luxury private jet service based at Baden-Baden, in the heart of the Black Forest, just across the Rhine River from Alsace and nearby Strasbourg.
Our highly-qualified team manages the operation and upkeep of private jets while offering worldwide private and commercial charter flights with our fleet of Citation X, Legacy 600 and Global XRS aircraft.
We are looking for a Deputy Nominated Person - CAMO (w/m/d) and also a Continuous Airworthiness Staff (w/m/d) with immediate effect.
Deputy Nominated Person - CAMO (w/m/d)
Continuous Airworthiness Staff (w/m/d)
- Management and supervision of continuing airworthiness activities.
- Supervision of CAS, verification of CAS qualifications and monitoring of CAS qualification records.
- Organization of training and definition of alternative means of compliance, as necessary.
- Issuance, amendment, verification, distribution and approval of the CAME.
- Inform CAS, ARS and QM about revisiosn and indirectly approved revisions of the CAME.
- Release of maintenance programs including indirect approvals.
- Responsible for current AD lists; check sources for ADs, SBs and NfL.
- Ensure that the time and maintenance records are updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible that the maintenance due list for aircraft managed by the CAMO is current and accurate.
- Ensure that the continuing airworthiness records are properly stored and backed up.
- Responsible for the decisions about modifications and upgrades.
- Responsible for the revision of maintenance programs iaw new tasks/new requirements.
- Reporting of defects; making entries into the hold item list.
- Supervision of non-deferrable defects / Permit to Fly applications and procedures.
- Review of mass and balance statements.
- Review of the effectiveness of the maintenance program.
- Responsible for initial instruction process for ARS/CAS.
- Issue of EASA-Form 4 for the ARS and provide LBA with the EASA-Form 4.
- Extend ARC Form 15a and 15b if the continuing airworthiness of the managed aircraft.
You bring with you:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Part-M and the relevant parts of operational requirements and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of national, European and international legislation according to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2018/1139, 965/2012 and 1321/2014 including amendments, supplements and the associated regulations, requirements and procedures.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating procedures.
- Proven knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company procedures (CAME) including the company's quality and management system.
- A minimum of five years relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position.
- Possess a relevant engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification according to Part-66 / CAT-B.
- Knowledge of a relevant sample of the type(s) of aircraft gained through formal training.
- Appropriate proficiency with German and English languages.
An ambitious company at the inflection point of dynamic growth, a team-oriented family atmosphere featuring flat hierarchy with direct communication, a sympathetic motivated, multicultural team supportive of your success as a key member of the team, an interesting and versatile activity in a dynamic industry in which every day presents new challenges. We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary & benefits and performance-based incentives in one of the best regions to live & work.
If this is the fascinating opportunity which you seek, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position, your availability and salary expectations.