For our Volga Dnepr Group Company – RUSLAN SALIS GmbH in Leipzig, we are looking for a
Business Development Manager
full-time, soonest (f/m/x)
Volga-Dnepr Group is the worl leader in the unique, oversize and heavy cargo market operating the largest fleet of AN-124-100 as well as a considerable fleet of IL-76/B747F/B737F aircraft.
Business Development Manager is responsible for search, development and customer service of new accounts and customers from initial contact to receiving enquiries and doing account management at all stages of cooperation. The result of his/her business activities is conclusion of contracts for charter flights with AN-124-100, IL-76, B737F aircraft of Volga-Dnepr group. He/She is constantly doing market research and analysis, preparing marketing reports, communicating with internal & external customers, assisting in charter sales, revenue budget fulfillment assigned by HQ, reporting and documentation, financial results.
- Engage with and personally develop a portfolio of new and existing client relationships (through cold calls, meetings, events etc)
- Сollect and analyze information of air cargo charter market (on companies, agents, routes, competitors, rates, etc.) and submit it to your manager(s).
- Achieve sales targets
- Submit detailed reports and sales forecasts, actively participate in sales and operational meetings and share key insights
- Work on the enquiries from new and existing customers until flights are contracted and then pass relevant information about the flight to customer service team
- Use Salesforce CRM to track contacts, accounts and opportunities; Airlift software to calculate costs and Operations to check the schedule
- Experience in professional sales or customer interfacing roles
- Understanding of airfreight market
- Car and driving license
- German is a must. English should be at least on Upper-Intermediate level. Any additional language is desirable.
- Dynamic, proactive and result-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Agility, foresight, problem-solving determination
- Willingness to self-development and achievement
- Honesty and ability to be focused on cooperation
- Ability to work under pressure
The opportunity to work in an expanding company who is seeking to recruit a growing team of qualified and experienced staff offering adequate remuneration.
If you feel you are able to fulfill the role described above please send a motivation letter and your full CV, stating your salary expectation via e-Mail to: