You are passionate about the sky, airplanes and excellent in your profession?
We would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently founded new independent Cargo airline based at the German logistics hub Leipzig/Halle Airport. We shall start our operations using five Boeing 737-400 Freighters in early 2019 providing freight capacities to e-Commerce-, ExpressСargo- and charter businesses. To enhance our CAMO Team we are currently looking for a
Maintenance Planning and Control Manager.
The Maintenance Planning and Control Manager also undertakes the role deputy nominated post-holder Continuing Airworthiness and reports to the Director Continuing Airworthiness (NP CAM). The person will be a member of the CAMO management team and ensures the safe and economical operation of CLG fleet in accordance with the company’s CAME and consequently EASA Part M requirements. The selected individual will be responsible for managing a team of employees and contracted vendors, planning and control of all maintenance management activities.
In detail the Maintenance Planning and Control Manager (MPCM) is responsible to:
- Prepare regularly update the long- and short term maintenance plan for CLG B737-400 Cargo fleet
- Ensure that all scheduled line- and base maintenance, is planned and executed in a cost effective way in accordance with the approved maintenance program and within the required timeframe as planned in the fleet maintenance plan.
- Liaise with commercial and sales team to ensure long- and short term maintenance plan fulfils commercial requirements and advises Commercial/Sales team of any changes in the maintenance plan.
- Ensure that all unscheduled maintenance and repair actions are carried out in the most effective way by approved maintenance organizations ensuring safe and reliable operation of the fleet with minimum ground time
- MPCM will be the head the Maintenance Operation Control Center
- Ensure Part-145 Line maintenance support coverage on all line maintenance stations and initiate contracting process with line maintenance providers on new operation bases
- Ensure control and coordination of all maintenance activities including AOG situations, spare part purchasing and logistics processes.
- Ensure that all maintenance records are handled in accordance with internal procedures and is archived iaw CAME procedures and consequently Part M requirements.
- Ensure continuing operation of QAR flight data transmit function for Flight Data Monitoring, Engine condition trend monitoring and other maintenance and defect rectification purposes.
- Monitors engine condition trend results and aircraft reliability reports and follow up on repetitive malfunctions and initiates corrective and actions
- In conjunction with the CAM, ensuring procedures are in place and are adhered to for the reporting and control of deferred maintenance rectification in accordance with MEL/CDL limitations and CAME procedures.
What’s in for me?
- Attractive remuneration
- Friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- Valuable experience of launching a new airline
- Best career opportunities in a young and dynamically growing organization
- Hands-on mentality
- dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
- Ability and right to live and work in the EU in Germany / Leipzig area
- Good written and verbal German language skill
- Part 66 B1 and/or B2 license on Boeing 737 type or University MSc. Or BSc. Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years-experience in airline airworthiness management, maintenance planning or control role
- Minimum 1 year-experience in airworthiness management leader role
- Experience in aircraft maintenance/airworthiness management in Part 145 / Part M environment.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of aircraft maintenance and airworthiness management as required in Part M.
- Knowledge and working experience with EU regulations Nr. 216/2008, 748/2012, 965/2012 and 1321/2014.
- Familiar with aviation Quality- and Safety Management Systems’ function and operation.
- Good IT, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Ppt knowledge is essential
- Experience with TRAX maintenance management system is an explicit advantage
- B737 maintenance planning engineering experience is an explicit advantage
- Part 66 B1 and/or B2 license and active line maintenance experience on B737 or other Boeing aircraft is an advantage.
- Line Maintenance, AOG management experience is an advantage
- Valid Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1, EWIS and Human Factor training is an advantage.
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, photograph, references, etc. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions left? Ms. Anna Schneider is available through +49 (0) 34204 7044102.