You are passionate about the sky, airplanes and excellent in your profession?
We would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently founded new independent Cargo airline based at the German logistics hub Leipzig/Halle Airport. We shall start our operations using five Boeing 737-400 Freighters in early 2019 providing freight capacities to e-Commerce-, Express cargo- and charter businesses. To enhance our Flight Crew Training team, we are currently looking for a Planning & Licensing Specialist.
- Arrangement of initial and recurrent trainings for Flight Crews
- preparation of simulator trainings and Flight Simulator bookings
- Organization and coordination of all internal and subcontracted Ground trainings
- Point of contact to Flight Crews and Suppliers with regards to Flight Crew training
- Administration of the Flight Crew training document library and circulation of relevant information to Flight Crews
- Assignment and follow up of computer based trainings
- Administration of Flight Crew files
- Maintaining expiry dates of qualifications in the Airline Management System
- Validation/recognition/renewing flight crew licenses with responsible CAAs
- Administer training staff CAA authorizations, certificates and approvals
- Administration of simulator approvals
- Generation of training reports for HR, finance, etc.
- General Assistance to the Nominated Person Flight Crew Training
What’s in for me?
- attractive remuneration
- friendly, highly motivated, international team with flat hierarchies
- attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- valuable experience of launching a new airline
- best career opportunities in a young and dynamically growing organization
- Hands-on mentality
- focused trainings
- successful completed vocational training, preferably aviation related and/or equivalent knowledge throughout previous professional experience in aviation
- highly motivated team player and self-dependent, skilled problem solver
- at least two years in aviation, preferably aviation training environment
- sound understanding of airline operations especially of Flight Crew Training
- knowledge of EU and German Flight Crew training requirements are an asset
- excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- proficiency in an Airline Operations System (ASL, AIMS, Netline, etc.) is an asset
- fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- German and/or Russian language proficiency is an asset
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, photograph, references, etc. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions left? Ms Anna Schneider is available through +49 (0) 34204 7044102.