You are passionate about the sky, airplanes and excellent in your profession?
We would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently founded new independent Cargo airline based at the German logistics hub Leipzig/Halle Airport. We shall start our operations using five Boeing 737-400 Freighters in early 2019 providing freight capacities to e-Commerce-, Express cargo- and charter businesses. To enhance our Ground Operations team, we are currently looking for a
Ground & Cargo Operations Manager based in Leipzig.
- Organizing activities in terms of airplanes servicing and cargo handling at network airports
- Definition of ground handling standards and processes
- Coordination of safety relevant aspects
- Participate in aviation investigations in connection with ground operations activities
- Supervise airplane servicing and cargo handling processes, maintain the target safety and on time performance indicators
- Assessment of risks, associated with airplane servicing and cargo handling operations at network airports of the Company and provide corrective actions plan
- General Assistance to the Nominated Person Ground Operations
What’s in for me?
- attractive remuneration
- friendly, highly motivated, international team with flat hierarchies
- attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- valuable experience of launching a new airline
- best career opportunities in a young and dynamically growing organization
- successful completed vocational training, preferably aviation related and/or equivalent knowledge throughout previous professional experience in aviation
- Ability to clearly and efficiently establish communication with employees, management and providers at all levels based on trust and principles of openness and honesty
- at least three years in aviation, preferably in Ground and Cargo Handling environment
- Practical experience in Safety standards application
- Knowledge of the Company’s ground handling system to include DG Operations.
- Ability to clearly and efficiently establish communication with employees, management and providers at all levels based on trust and principles of openness and honesty Ability for business travels
- Attentive to details and quality-oriented
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- German language proficiency is an asset
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, photograph, references, etc. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions left? Ms Anna Schneider is available through +49 (0) 34204 7044102.