Lead Composite & Paint Shop (m/f) Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
- Manpower planning and work organization.
- Inspections, repairs and painting of aircraft components and on the aircraft
- Supervise and train shop personnel
- Plan servicing of tools, test equipment and shop equipment
- Adhere to all safety, health and environmental policies and Cargolux procedures
Essential Requirements For The Position:
- Secondary technical education or accomplished apprenticeship with focus on composites, painting, mechanics or equivalent
- At least 10 years experience in either car painting, body repair work or working with composite materials
- At least 6 years of experience in leading a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work in alignment with organizational goals
- Ability to relate openly and comfortably with people.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Possess a valid driving license
- A Certificate of good conduct (Police record, Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis)will be required in case of positive selection
- The successful candidate will have to obtain a valid medical fitness certificate for the job issued by the Company doctor prior to the start of the employment