AZUR air is a new Charter Airline, which was founded in April 2016. In June 2017 AZUR air received the AOC and since then carries in average 37.000 passengers per month to the popular holiday destinations in Spain, Greece, Egypt, Turkey and the Dominican Republic. During winter Varadero (Cuba) will be added to our flight program.
Be part of our dedicated team of the first hour. We are looking for the best employees for our team.
As a Deputy Safety Manager, you’ll work together with the Safety Manager and the Accountable Manager for providing guidance and direction for the planning, implementation and operation of AZUR air Safety Management System (SMS).
- To facilitate hazard identification, risk analysis and management
- Monitoring the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risks and evaluating their results
- Providing periodic reports on safety performance
- To ensure maintenance of safety management documentation
- Providing advice on safety matters
- To promote actively the corporate culture for safety
- To supervise Flight Data Monitoring, Air Safety and Company Occurrence Reporting
- Leading the Safety Office during absence of the Safety Manager
- Experience in Aviation Safety in the capacity of an Aviation Safety Investigator, Safety/Quality Manager or Safety Risk Manager
- Sound knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures and activities
- Broad aviation technical knowledge
- An extensive knowledge of safety management systems (SMS) and a completed appropriate SMS training
- An understanding of risk management principles and techniques to support the SMS
- Experience and qualifications in aviation accident/incident investigation and human factors
- Experience and qualifications in conducting safety/quality audits and inspections
- Be fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Be hardworking, communicative and responsible
- Exciting area of responsibility at a new German airline
- Working with the best team in a professional atmosphere
- Great career development opportunity in a rapidly growing start-up company
Are you interested? Please send your complete application (Application letter, curriculum vitae, references) to email@example.com
AZUR air Germany
Gladbecker Straße 1
Data privacy statement
For further processing, your application documents will be forwarded to our corporation partner Interpersonal. By transmission of your application to AZUR air you agree to the processing of your documents by Interpersonal. Personal data are subjected to the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG) and are treated confidentially.