AZUR air Germany is a new airline based in Düsseldorf which flies tourists to famous holiday destinations, Spain, Egypt, Greece, Turkey and the Dominican Republic. We are currently recruiting a large number of commercial pilots to operate our expanding fleet of Boeing 757 and Boeing 767. Home base for flight crews will be Düsseldorf (DUS).
- Responsible for a safe and economic operation of the AZUR air aircraft
- Responsible for the safety and health of all crew members and passengers
- Independence, initiative, resilience and ability to take decisions as well as good potential for flexible, goal- and personal-oriented action
- Employee leadership for flight deck and cabin crew
- High communication and team ability as well as ability to control and solve conflicts
- Unreserved willingness to participate in continuing education and training
- A valid EASA ATPL (A) or CPL/IFR + theoretical ATPL
- A valid EASA Medical Class 1
- An ICAO language proficiency English level 4 or higher
- 3000 hrs. total flight time, including
- 2000 hrs. on jet airplanes above 20 metric tons
- 500 hrs. on type
- Passed the last AZUR air proficiency check with a minimum overall “STANDARD” grading
- Passed the respective AZUR air assessment for Upgrade to Commander
- Completed successfully the Upgrade to Commander course
- No accident or incident in flight operation
- No disciplinary action resulting in a disciplinary warning letter
- Command Upgrade Training course
- Commander payment according to the „Guidelines for Cockpit and Cabin Crews”
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please provide us with a motivation letter and an updated CV.
Kindly send your application to Human Resources (email@example.com) by November 30th, 2017 the latest.