Star Alliance Services GmbH based in Frankfurt (Main), is the full time organization that coordinates Star Alliance activities and manages joint projects on behalf of the world’s largest airline alliance.
We are searching for a:
Business Manager (m/f)
The Business Manager is responsible for the central coordination among the various teams in the business unit Customer Experience. The Business Manager will report to the Vice President Customer Experience.
Job Summary – Major Functions and Activities
- Provide support in day-to-day business as well as in special projects as required
- Financial Reporting – liaise with the finance department on monthly financial reports and forecasts
- Coordinate the annual budget process on behalf of the business unit
- Managing the corporate affairs relating to Star Alliance France SARL
- Managing of bank account, budget and cash overview for Star Alliance France SARL
- Preparation and timely delivery of presentations, reports, minutes and other documents
- Provide ongoing input to member carriers’ financial audit queries
- Support any audit related matters
- Support Business Unit and local station managers to maintain Star Alliance Airport Team StarDesk workspaces
- Draft and finalize meeting minutes and resulting action logs
- Coordinate logistics and board documentation for governance meetings
- Organization of meetings both in Frankfurt or any other worldwide location
- Provide general administrative support
- Draft e-mails, reports and letters
- Preparation of travel requests and expense claims
Requirements – Education, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant working experience
- University Degree and airline related work experience an advantage
- Good financial understanding and basic accounting skills an advantage
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills in English and German, French an advantage
- Highly collaborative with the ability to interact in a cross-functional, cross-cultural and international environment
- Ability to work independently in a timely and effective manner
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of business matters
- High service philosophy and professional working attitude with attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent judgment
- Team player, energetic, self-starter and flexible
- Proficient in MS Office tools, especially Word, Power Point and Excel
This is a unique opportunity for highly-skilled and self-starting professionals to apply their talent, creativity and dedication to a global team focused on delivering value to frequent international travelers who travel on our partner airlines.
This is a full-time position based at Star Alliance Services GmbH headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your letter
of interest and CV in English by 29th October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Star Alliance Services GmbH
Frankfurt Airport Center, Main Lobby